Thursday, February 28, 2013

28 Days of Kisses - Day 28 = Clarins Jolie Rouge Brillant Perfect Shine Sheer Lipstick in Watermelon

I can't believe today is the last day in my 28 Days of Kisses tag, like where did the entire month go. Sorry I'm putting this post up a little later than usual, I spent the whole day with my lovely sister, Lisa and my nephew Ryan. I hadn't seen her in an age so it was nice to catch up and Ryan is the biggest rascal ever so he always cracks me up. We did a bit of shopping and had some lunch back in her place which was so yummy! My sister bought me some bits from Superdrug as a belated birthday gift which  I'm sure I'll feature on here very soon.
Here is my last lipstick look to show you guys, Clarins  Joli Rouge Brillant lipstick in Watermelon. I took this picture before I went to work this morning so excuse if it is a little blurry. No one is a 100% awake at 7AM. This is such a gorgeous wearable pink shade that looks amazing on the lips. The product itself is also moisturising and smells amazing. However for those of you who don't like shimmer/glitter this lipstick may not be for you cause it contains a lot of it. I've been super impressed lately with the products Clarins have been releasing so I'm looking forward to seeing what they come out with for the Summer months.

I've learnt two things from doing this tag, 1) I have a ridiculous amount of lipsticks that I really need to start using more of and 2) I salute anyone who does a daily tag post like this one on a regular basis. They may look easy but there such hard work, there was a couple of days that I was so busy that I was surprised I got a post up in time. I really enjoyed doing this 28 Days of Kisses series, I'm delighted Nykki let me take part on in such a great tag.  I'll definitely be taking part again next year for sure.

Until the next post,

Laura<3

2 comments:

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3