Tuesday, February 19, 2013

28 Days of Kisses - Day 19 = Lush The Kiss Lip Balm

I can't believe there's only nine days left in this tag. I've really enjoyed doing it so far and I'm very proud of myself for not missing a day. Excuse my picture below, I took it at 8AM this morning, that right there is sheer dedication. Half of my forehead is gone and it's a tad bit on the blurry side but what can you do. I was in work all day today and I had a few bits to do after so I took this picture early so I wouldn't leave you guys without a post.
I'm in love with Lush so I was excited to see that they brought out a new lip balm for Valentines Day. First off I adore their lip scrubs, I have been using Popcorn so much lately as my lips are in such bad condition and I feel that it's been working amazingly well. I've tried a couple of lip scrubs from different brands but I always end up going back to Lush.I wish the same could be said about their lip balms though I've just never really got on with them at all. That is until I tried their new The Kiss, now my opinion of them has totally changed. The formula is different with this lip balm and it's way easier to apply the product to the lips. I felt with their other offerings I've tried in the past, you had to warm it up in the tin to actually be able to use it. Maybe I got one out of a bad batch who knows. The Kiss leaves a lovely sheer hint of pink on the lips, definitely one for day time. For €7.95 it may seem a bit on the pricey side of things but this will last for ages. I'm not too sure if it's still in stores now as I think it was limited edition but if you can get your hands on this lip balm, I'd highly recommend it.

What's your favourite Lush product? Did you get anything from the Valentines Day collection?

Laura<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3