Monday, February 11, 2013

28 Days of Kisses - Day 11 = Korres Lip Butter in Pomegranate

I'm on my way out to college but before I go I want to put up today's 28 Days of Kisses post. I went back to work today after 2 weeks off which was kind of weird, it was like I never left. Does anyone else get this feeling going back after holidays? I  have my birthday to look forward to on Friday, I'm really excited! Hopefully I can keep up with this tag with work and college as I'll be so busy over the coming weeks.
I love Korres lip butters and I had to feature them in this tag at some stage. I know I'm cheating a bit cause it's not a lipstick but oh well! My lips have been so dry lately and these have been a lifesaver. They're really moisturising aswell as giving a nice amount of colour to the lips. They come in a great variety of shades too, so there's definitely one for everyone. Pomegranate is a gorgeous coral shade which would be perfect for the Summer months I think. If I want to change up any old makeup look I just use this! Again it's great for girls like me that don't usually rock a bright lip. They give a sheer wash of colour but they're definitely buildable. I did a full review on these gems back in my early days of blogging and they are still one of my favourite lip products. I have them in a couple of different shades so definitely let me know if you'd like to see them featured in one of the upcoming 28 Kisses posts.

Have you tried Korres lip butters?

Laura<3

4 comments:

  1. I'm obsessed with these lip butters now, they're so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I have so many of them in different shades. I love how they give really good colour payoff and I don't think they're too pricey either xx

      Delete
  2. Ive never used them! :( I feel like I really should tho!
    Ash xxx
    http://www.aplussizeponypal.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to try more Lip Butters! I really want one in Guava I think it's called? I only have one so far in Jasmine and it's quite nice but I'm not keen on the smell!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3