Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Radox Spa Shower Range


I find Radox products so relaxing, when I saw two products from their new Spa range I grabbed them. I was happy to see that they were for the shower as I don't have a bath in my house. Radox Shower Spa Range consist of four products, I went for the Condition Shower Cream and Radiant Shower Scrub.

Condition Shower Cream (£2.21/€3.16)
This shower cream has a blend of honey milk, and almond oil which gives it a lovely sweet scent. One that I could smell all round my shower. The shower cream itself is light and creamy. A little goes a long way with this product, after using it, my skin is left feeling so nice and soft. I'll be repurchasing this again.

Radiant Shower Scrub (£2.21/€3.16)
When I first got this I thought it was a shower cream. I didn't realise it was a scrub until I read the label when I got home. The reason being is that it doesn't  look like a scrub, it looks more like a cream. The granules look so small you can hardly see them, but don't let this put you off. The Radiant Shower Scrub isn't coarse like the usual ones I use (Soap &Glory) but it still manages to get rid of dry skin. I find this product works more effectively on dry skin in the shower compared to wet. My skin was left feeling ultra soft and silky after using the Radiant Shower Scrub. Did I mention this also smells so nice? It has a really fresh floral scent which I'm sure a lot of you will love.

Each tube contains 250mls of product, which is great value. I'm a fan of Radox packaging designs in general so this product was no different. I'm certainly going to have to purchase some of the other products from this range. I seen Boots had a half price offer on Radox Shower products the last time I was there. Definitely worth having a look at!

Have you tried the Radox Shower Spa Range?


Laura<3

7 comments:

  1. Sadly my skin doesnt react well to this brand, but it looks fab!

    P.s new follower hunni x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww no!! My skins the same with alot of brands too!

      Thanks hun glad you like the blog:) xx

      Delete
  2. We have not heard of this brand but we do love anything to do with bath and shower products!!

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same I have so much shower products to go through at the moment! (Got lots for Christmas)

      I love this brand, they have such a nice range of bath and shower products you should check the website xx

      Delete
  3. I really love Radox and these sound great! :) I think I will have to try them out soon, although at the moment I love Dove's range.


    http://bowtiedbeauty.blogspot.com/

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Condition Shower Cream is my favourite of the two, smells so nice:) I've never tried the Dove range, when I was younger it didn't agree with my skin:( x

      Delete
  4. I love this! My favourite by far.. xxx

    Also could you please take a second to click and vote for me! It would mean a lot! :)

    http://www.styleinsider.riverisland.com/?p=company_entrant&id=2871

    Jessie @ coppergarden.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3