Friday, December 9, 2011

Christmas Gift Ideas #4 - Michael Bublé Christmas



I love Michael Bublé so I was happy to see he had a new CD coming out just in time for Christmas. This CD contains lots of much loved Christmas classics including White Christmas and Silent Night. I bought this for my Mom as a part of her Christmas present this year. I have no worries that she will ever see this post as she's not computer literate. She is such a big fan of Michael Bublé and I know she'll love this. There are always festive songs playing in my house all through Christmas and having heard this CD I know everyone in my house will love listening to it too.


I bought the Michael Bublé Christmas Deluxe Edition which is exclusive to Brown Thomas and costs €17.99. The Deluxe CD contains fifteen songs with three bonus tracks and a 'Making Of'' DVD. It's also available to buy in HMV for around €14. I thought my Mom would love the DVD and extra songs so I forked out the extra €4 on the Deluxe Editon.

I think this CD would be a great stocking filler for just about anybody. Who couldn't love this man!!

Laura<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3