Friday, January 6, 2012

Carmex Moisture Plus Ultra Hydrating Lip Balms

I get horribly dry lips especially during the Winter months. When I was in my local pharmacy and seen these new Carmex lip balms I thought they'd do the trick. Carmex Moisture Plus Lip Balm comes in three shades Peach, Pink and Clear. I went for Peach and Pink. I'm such a big fan of regular Carmex so I knew I'd love these. They comes in a lipstick style tube which also makes for easy application.


I really like the sleek packaging on these lip balms. Something new compared to the squeezy tube. You can also tell the shades apart by the coloured ribbon on the lid. Not only are they moisturising but they are also cooling on the lips. I seen on the Carmex website that there releasing two new shades Berry and Plum I have no idea if they are going to be released in Europe. Let's hope so!


There are only two things I dislike about this product, A) they smudge all over the packaging which you can see above and B) they've formed airholes/bubbles. I'm really curious to know why this happened. Pricewise Carmex Moisture Plus lip balms are a bit more expensive than the normal lip balms at €6 each. If your already a Carmex fan and like tinted lip balms I'd try these out.

Here are swatches of both lip balms..

Peach & Pink


Will you be trying this latest offering from Carmex?

Laura<3

2 comments:

  1. Oooh Id love to try these out! Are they pigmented enough to look like lipbalms but not like lipstick? xxxx

    http://heather226.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Heather Yes they are pigmented but still show the light gloss that lipbalms generally do!:) I always wear these when I'm nt in the mood for lipsticks and there great xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3