Monday, November 7, 2011

Two Exciting Fragrances From Korres



The fragrances above are the latest offerings from Korres. I love perfumes and have a quite a collection, so I couldn't wait to try them out.


The Korres perfume packaging is something I really like. They open up like so and gives bit of background on each ingredient.

Korres Vanilla/Freesia/Lychee Eau De Toilette
What usually attracts me to some perfumes are the glitzy bottle (Yes I'm a bit of a magpie when it comes to all things shiny). Korres Vanilla/Freesia/Lychee has a simple bottle which I do like as it lets the fragrance itself do the talking in a way. At first I wasn't too sure if I particularly liked this fragrance as it didn't have a scent I would usually go for. After a while it warmed on me a little, Korres Vanilla/Freesia/Lychee actually reminds me of a light Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb (Let me know if you agree). Being alot more affordable than Flowerbomb I'd recommend it to people that like that scent. All in all this is a fragance I could see myself wearing, maybe not everyday but for special occasions.

Vetiver Root/Green Tea/ Cedarwood Eau De Toilette
A fragrance for men, I let my little brother Gerard try this. Here's what he had to say...

I'd never heard of the brand Korres before trying this. Being a typical bloke I use aftershave on a regular basis. Having a warm woody scent this is something I would go for. I could see people my age (18) and up wearing this. I also find the packaging unusual and  wouldn't be something I'd see alot of as it's plain. After trying this aftershave I would like to see what the rest of Korres man's range has to offer.

At the end of the day I believe fragrance preference is a very personal thing. What scent I like may not necessarily suit other people so if you like the look of these I'd advise you to go and try them out.

Korres Vetiver Root/Green Tea/Cedarwood & Vanilla/Freesia/Lychee 50ml Eau De Toilette retail for €29 (£24) and are available to buy online and in House Of Fraser.

What do you think of the latest Korres fragrances??

Laura <3

 I was sent this product by the Korres PR Team to try out but all thoughts and views on the product are my own<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3