Friday, October 28, 2011

Liz Earle Overnight Travel Kit

When I go away I always seem to bring too much travel sized products with me. Maybe it's a fear of not having enough when I'm away. When I went on my recent trip to Barcelona I brought a Liz Earle Overnight Travel Kit with me. Needless to say it had everything I needed for my weekend away.


The Overnight Travel Kit contains seven travel friendly Liz Earle products. The bag the products come in is a great size that will not take up much room in your suitcase either. If like me you tend to bring carry on luggage for a weekend away, I'm sure you'll like this.

So the products that are included in this kit are as follows..

 Cleanse and Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser 30ml
Instant Boost Skin Tonic 50ml
Skin Repair Light Moisturiser 15ml
2 Pure Muslin Cloths

 Brightening Treatment Mask 15ml
Orange Flower Botanical Body Wash 30ml
Nourishing Botanical Body Cream 30ml
 Hand Repair 15ml


 There was no need to feel like I'd forgotten anything for my holidays, as all I needed was in this kit. If you haven't tried Liz Earle products in the past I'd recommend you get the Overnight Travel Kit, you can choose the moisturiser that suits your own skin which is a plus. Like me, if you tend to run out of products quickly, you can purchase refills for this kit on Liz Earle's website. Prices range from €5.50-€8.00 which I think is bargain as it saves you from having to buy the full set again. This would also be great as a gift. My Aunt seen this in my room the other day and fell in love with it. Working long hours and sometimes overnight at her job, this would be perfect for her. Definitely something that might work it's way into her Christmas stocking this year.


Liz Earle Overnight Travel Kit retails for €31.00 (£27.00) and is available to buy in Wilde and Green, Milltown or online.


Laura<3

 I was sent this product by the Liz Earle PR Team to try out but all thoughts and views on the product are my own<3

2 comments:

  1. This is so cute and I like how it has separate compartments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome!! :-)

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3