Monday, September 5, 2011

Little Bits for my Holiday!!

With only nine days to go until my holiday, when I was out shopping with my mom I decided to pick up some stuff I may need while I'm away.

As I'm only going to Barcelona for five days I'm only bringing carry on luggage.  Being limited to what I can put in my bag I decided to hit Boots to pick up some travel size products. I have everything sorted for my holiday at this stage so I was delighted to get these bits out of the way.

Boots have a offer at the moment on travel sizes. If you buy five products you get the cheapest one free. This may not seem like the best offer but at the end of the day every little counts.

This is what I picked up....


Glad Hair Day Shampoo, Glad Hair Day Conditioner and Clean On Me Shower Gel
(All Soap & Glory)

I've used two of the above products before, Glad Hair Day Shampoo and Clean On Me Shower Gel. I got them in a Soap & Glory Christmas gift set and I can remember really liking them both. I also picked up a mini scrub and body butter from this brand which you can see in my last haul. Have you used Glad Hair Day Conditioner? What are your thoughts?


Charles Worthington Frizz Free Smoothing Creme

I haven't tried any Charles Worthington products before so i don't know what to expect. I have extremely frizzy hair which goes out of control. I'm hoping this product works wonders.

When I was at the till I was given a €7.50 off No7 voucher. I love getting these and always pick up a few products that I wouldn't usually buy. My mom treated me to the following goodies I got from No7.


No7 Lash Adapt Mascara and No7 Stay Perfect Eyeshadow Palette in Good Earth

I've heard such good things about No7's Lash Adapt mascara. I really can't wait to try it out. I've used a few No7 mascaras and I've always been impressed with them.

Before I left Boots, I spotted this Revlon eyeshadow palette. I hadn't seen it before so it must of been relatively new in. I fell in love with it right away.



Revlon Custom Eyes Palette in Naturally Glamourous


This palette contains all neutral colours and I've been using it daily. I love it and I'll be doing a review very soon.


Would you girls like to see a "What's in my Travel Bag?" post before I go on holidays??


Laura<3

2 comments:

  1. I love that Charles Worthington Frizz Free Creme and even wrote a post about it. The Revlon palette looks lovely.

    I'd love to see a what's in my travel bag post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love Boot's travel sized products, they are so convenient!

    I would love to see a travel bag post, too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3