Thursday, July 28, 2011

Liz Earle Eyebright Soothing Eye Lotion

I've never been a person to use eye products. The reason for this is that I've never really had the reason to do so. That is until now. I've started working two jobs as of late and let's just say all the early mornings are not being kind to my eyes. I guess waking up at half seven in the morning does that to you.
I've been using Liz Earle Eyebright Soothing Eye Lotion for the past few weeks now. I apply some product to cotton pads and sweep them over my eyes. Eyebright Soothing Eye Lotion not only leaves my sleepy eyes refreshed but it also gently removes makeup that may be there from the night before. For a extra cooling effect, you can also put Eyebright in the fridge for a bit of extra pampering. I think the twist-up cap on the bottle is safe for travelling as you'll know there will be no spillage in your bag. I have sensitive eyes that do water occasionally but I had no problem with Eyebright. It is light and non oily, perfect for people like me who suffer from eye irritation.

This is another Liz Earle product I love. Eyebright Soothing Eye Lotion (150ml) costs €11.25 and will last for ages. I will be repurchasing this product without a doubt when I finish the bottle.

At the moment Liz Earle is having an offer, when you buy a Daily Eye Repair(€15) and Smoothing Line Serum (€15) you receive a complimentary Eyebright Soothing Eye Lotion . I think this is a great offer cause you get all three products for €28.25 which is quite a saving. I haven't tried the other two products but if they are anything like this one you won't be disappointed.

Have you tried Liz Earle Eyebright Soothing Eye Lotion ?? How do you find it??

Laura<3


 I was sent this product by the lovely Liz Earle PR team to try out but all thoughts and views on the product are my own<3

1 comment:

  1. It sounds lovely! I really want to try Liz products. :) Nice review!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3