Monday, June 27, 2011

Weekly Round Up #3

Oh wow this week went so fast, partially as I've been so busy and working lots. I also can't believe June is nearly over which means my favourites post will be coming pretty soon. You'll have to keep an eye out for that.:)

Here is some pictures of what I got up to this week.


I met up with my boyfriend over the week which was really nice. I haven't got to see him in quite a while as I've been busy. We just had a mooch around the shops in town. The weather was also gorgeous out which is a plus seeing as its been so miserable out in Dublin lately.




I also had time to nip into Brown Thomas and pick up this M.A.C lipstick (Syrup) which I am loving at the moment.


Sid, my cute labrador is a year with us this week.My brother named him after Sid Vicious from the Sex Pistols. The name reminds me of the evil kid from the original Toy Story. The last year with him has flown by. He is the funniest dog in the world and is such a big part of our family. By the way he hates the camera for some reason so I was lucky to get this picture.


Friday was such a miserable day. I was walking home from work and it started raining out of nowhere. I had no jacket so by the time I got home I was absolutely drenched. I was so excited to get home and see a package from He-Shi on my doorstep. I can't wait to do a review for you girlies after I try the products out.


On Saturday I went to the Chachatint launch event in Brown Thomas. I had such a good time and you can read all about the event  here. This picture was taken by Kirstie from Beaut.ie. I love it.
 
What did you girls get up to this week??

Laura<3

5 comments:

  1. oo cant wait to try the chachatint :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am obsessed with cha cha tint. It truly is one of the most beautiful mango colored blushes out there. Its even better on lips!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Syrup looks awesome! :) btw...
    Congrats! I awarded you 4 blogger awards! You can check them out on my blog :D oxoxo Krystal

    ReplyDelete
  4. looking forward to the review! by the way, you look lovely!

    artofbeingcool.blogspot.com
    make sure that you enter my giveaway ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the colour of that lippie!

    You have a wonderful blog, I will definitly check back to read more of your posts. I wish you all of the luck in the world (although I am sure you don't need it).

    All the best,
    Voe.
    ________________________________________
    http://lipstick-and-pearls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3