Saturday, May 7, 2011

A Shopaholics Journey #1: Brown Thomas and Other Surprises

On Thursday I went shopping in the City Centre and I bought these goodies. When I go shopping I like to browse around different stores. I bought a few different items from Brown Thomas, Awear, Easons and McCabes.



The first shop I stopped by was Brown Thomas. If you haven't heard of Brown Thomas already it's a upmarket department store which includes many fashion boutiques and beauty brands. I bought the following four items their:






MAC Brush Cleanser €12
I think this item is always a must when cleaning make up brushes as it has such quick drying time.


MAC Bulk Wipes(100 wipes) €29
I think these wipes are replenishing and leave your skin feeling so refreshed.


LancĂ´me La Base Pro Perfecting Make Up Primer €33.50
This product leaves your skin feeling so smooth and perfect for make up application.


M.A.C Tinted Lip Conditioner in the shade Petting Pink €17.50
I love, love, love this product as I am prone to many a dry lip moment this conditioner leave my lips feeling so smooth. I also love the vanilla scent.


The next stop on my shopping trip was Eason's Bookstore, where I picked up the book I've been waiting for.



Summer And The City By Candace Bushnell €13.99(but there is like 20% of at the moment in Easons which is very handy.)
This is the sequel to The Carrie Diaries which was also the prequel to Sex And The City. I can't wait to read this book and see does it live up to my high expectations.


I also visited Awear where I bought this bracelet which I adore. As I love Charm Bracelets and this is just like one and it is so versatile I can wear it with just about anything. It was such a bargain for €8.


Last but not least, I went to McCabes where I purchased my final four products from this haul. I have never used any of these products so I can't wait to give them a go!



Gosh Liquid Highlighter €10.99
This is a product from the Spring/Summer Collection which I find is like a dupe for Benefit High Beam.


Bourjois Volume Fast & Perfect Rotating Mascara €10.99
This is said to give your lashes a false lash effect in 30 seconds.


Treacle Moon That Vanilla Moment Body Scrub €3.65


Treacle Moon That Vanilla Moment Bath and Shower Gel €3.65
Finally I bought these two products as the smells are really nice. It reminds me of honeycomb ice cream and they were such good value. So if you like sweet scents this is definitely two products for you:).

Look out for my post soon which focuses on reviewing some of my fave products from this post.

Laura<3

1 comment:

  1. I love the Treacle Moon That Vanilla Moment body scrub! I never tried the bath & shower gel.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3