Sunday, May 15, 2011

Lemon Flutter Review

Hey girlies!!!!

Hope you all are having a wonderful weekend. Sorry this post is coming to you so late. I have just had such a hectic weekend,everything just seems to be happening all at once.

So my post today is going to be on Lush's Lemon Flutter cuticle butter. As everyone knows I've been a big fan of Lush for many years. Shockingly I never came across this product till now! Lemon Flutter is a cuticle butter that I can safely say I could never be without.



A week ago a lovely sales assistant in my local Lush recommended Lemon Flutter. As I have been having problems lately with my cuticles being hard which has left them looking totally unattractive. After I first used this product I could definitely notice a big difference. My cuticles instantly felt more smooth. The citrus smell of this product is so good it reminds me of lemon bons bons.

The only downside of Lemon Flutter is how greasy it is when put on your skin. So I personally recommend putting it on before going to bed. The product also works wonders on other dry areas such as elbows and heels.

Other than that small downside, I will certainly be purchasing Lemon Flutter again!

Laura<3

6 comments:

  1. Would you say that LUSH products are good for really sensitive skin?

    I tend to have real trouble with heavily perfumed/coloured products so I have never actually tried ANYTHING of theirs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really wanted to try lush products but its so expensive here in the philippines :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always forget to get a pot of Lemony when im in Lush, its my absolute favorite scent! I use it on my feet as well, for an intensive over night treat (with socks on top) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! I bought if for my nana and everytime I go over there I have to take a smell of it.

    I am following your blog and I would love it if you could check out mine and follow back pubicly: jaciwalker.blogspot.com

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've seen this reviewed on quite a few blogs now and I keep meaning to try it for myself! Great review!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This was the first ever product I ever got from Lush, years and years ago, but I still love it to this day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3