Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Barry M and Impulse Body Fragrance Team Up To Bring Out Limited Edition Packs

Cosmetic Brand, Barry M and Impulse Body Spray have launched Limited Edition Collection .There are 3 packs in total each contains a lip gloss exclusive to the body spray.








The body sprays included are as follows:



Into Glamour- This body spray smells sweet and fruity and I find that with all Impulse Body Fragrances a little goes a long way. This particular spray comes with a "clear sparkle" lip gloss and is the only pack I did not personally purchase I already have a full Into Glamour.



Tease- This fragrance has to be my favourite out of all Impulses Body Sprays. I love it and I can't say that enough. The tropical scent is ultra feminine, it contains a blend of pineapple and exotic wood scent.




A "nearly nude" lip gloss accompanies Tease in this pack. I really like this lip gloss as it's not as sheer as the lip gloss I got with "Very Pink".





Very Pink- This is one of the latest Impulse Fragrances, Very Pink is a fruity blend of vanilla and pink grapefruit. I haven't used this spray enough to tell if I like it yet so I'll keep you updated on this one.





The lip gloss called "Pale Pink" is a very sheer pink that doesn't really show up well on my lips but I think the lip gloss itself is very good quality.




The packs are a very reasonable €4.29 which I find amazing as a body spray itself is €3.19 which means your only paying a extra €1.10 for the lip gloss!


These products are available in Boots, Superdrug and Tesco for a limited time only.


For more details on the products visit http://www.facebook.com/impulsediaries


Laura<3

1 comment:

  1. I got one of these today - the Tease one. I don't usually like lip gloss, but this one is so wearable and I love the toffee smell! Very Pink looks good too, I might give that one a try! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3